Depending on your specific needs, our team of experienced event producers can customize a system that will help run your event more smoothly and professionally.
- Concept Development – Our Video Services producer, Dennis, will work with you to determine if video is the proper resource for your project.
- Pre-production Planning – This includes:
- scripting and casting
- location preparation
- one- or multi-camera shoots
- Post-Production Services – This includes:
- video editing using one of our state-of-the-art video editing suites;
- final presentation
- distribution, via tape or disk, streaming video (including YouTube and iTunes U), or traditional methods.
- Video Production – The full complement of services that includes all of the above, plus consultation with our staff of experienced professionals.
- Conference ProductionWe understand that it is essential to have the right team managing the event and that we appoint the right expertise to the tasks in hand. The production manager will liaise with you at every stage and ensure you have the opportunity to practice your important presentation.
- These are bespoke templates used in conjunction with different lights to be able to project a company’s logo or an interesting image onto walls, ceilings or buildings at an event. They can be designed in any shape or color and will give you a WOW factor at your event.
- Interactive Audience Response Systems
- It’s essential to engage the audience at an event and with the latest technology it’s easy to gain immediate feedback from your delegates about issues, ideas, policies or social preferences. The results can be displayed in seconds for the audience to see; which creates a very interactive session. ShowState can guide you through the process and ensure that the system we deliver meets your objectives.
- Lighting Effects
- Lighting is probably the easiest and most cost-effective way of transforming the atmosphere and look of a meeting room or building. ShowState’s lighting hire specialists can give you great advice, such as using uplighters to create a fantastic color wash to change the mood of a room, whilst pin spots can light up decorative tables. By using intelligent moving lights you can create a great dramatic effect or simply use spot lights to illuminate the guest speakers or ensure products on display are illuminated in the most effective way.
- Outdoor Solutions
- Event production can also happen outside. Whether you want to illuminate the outside of the building or hold a gala event in the grounds, Parrish Productions can provide ideas and make your dreams become a reality.
- Projection Solutions
- From a 2500 lumen projector for a small meeting to a complex spyder projection solution for a seamless widescreen image, Parrish Productions has the right equipment and expertise to be able to ensure any image is crystal clear and bright. It’s essential to choose the right technology based on the size of the audience, levels of light and the location of the event so that everyone gets a good picture.
- P.A. and Sound Systems
- The quality of the sound is so important, we need to make sure that your guests hear your message easily and don’t leave the event with a headache. We know that there are many factors that will affect the quality of the sound on the day so we will recommend the right sound system and our technicians will ensure everything is checked prior to the event. From a small sound system for a group of 50 guests to an international conference for 500 delegates, or a live concert for a major artiste they all require different microphones, speakers and mixing units to achieve the best sound.
- Set and Stage Solutions
- The first impression of an event is often associated with the style and professionalism of the physical set and stage display. Parrish Productions have the knowledge and experience to create an artistic render of a set and stage concept and then turn this idea into a reality in our workshop. Please take a few minutes to visit our portfolio to see some of the sets we have designed. A set and stage solution doesn’t need to be expensive and we have a stock of ‘off the shelf’ set and stage solutions that will enable you to achieve your objectives.
Ready to talk about your production needs? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org today!